Sherwood Oak Bookcase
This large bookcase or display cabinet is ideal for the busy family home, having been built exploiting traditional carpentry methods in conjunction with modern techniques and fixtures. It is robust with considerable durability and elegance. This cabinet features a light oak appearance and has a hard wearing, satin lacquer finish giving it a contemporary look.
• Two drawers.
• Four shelves.
• Tapered leg ends adding to enhance elegance.
• Selected oak veneers are used in the back panel.
• Tongue and groove decorative curved beading added to the underside of the top.
• Wood paneled drawer bases and cabinet backs.
• Dovetail joints are used in the construction of the drawers.
• Chrome handles on the drawer and doors for a refined look.